[uae] Re: F12 cause trouble with windowmaker

  • From: JusTiCe8 <justice8@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 21:48:54 +0200

Hi,

Martin Garton wrote:

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004, JusTiCe8 wrote:

After a little time to think, and check source code, I saw that F10 is not used, so I decide to change F12 to F10 and it's works fine :).

I think the reason F12 was chosen was because it cannot interfere with the emulated amiga operation. Since the Amiga has an F10 key, changing to F10 could cause problems.

Regards,
Martin.

I reply to Jens also, efectivly, I have not take any other window manager in account, sorry, and also forgot F10 key in Amiga itself (I will be burned soon lol). I just give patch I have made fast to have mouse grab and such things easily.
Sorry.

Regards,

JusTiCe8.