[uae] Re: E-UAE on PalmOS

  • From: Henk Jonas <MetaView@xxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 23:53:10 +0200

Hi Richard,

Richard Drummond wrote:

Hehe. I might have a dabble. Perhaps I can get the build system working for a arm-palmos host and leave the rest up to you to fill in. ;-)

Hm, I would give my best...

Anyway, this project (I love Google, BTW!) seems like it might fit the bill:
http://www.sealiesoftware.com/peal/

Yes, looks not that bad. But this scares me a bit:

# Peal uses the stack space provided by PceNativeCall(), which is only 4 KB by default. There are ways to increase the ARM stack size, but Peal does not use any of them.

I guess, E-UAE uses more stack space :-) But, Peal could be adjusted for a larger stack space, I guess.

Bye, Henk

  Henk Jonas
  Palm OS ® certified developer

  metaview@xxxxxx                                   www.metaviewsoft.de