[uae] E-UAE - Debian fullscreen troubles

  • From: "Arnljot Arntsen" <arnljot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 19:22:41 +0200

Hi,

I'm using the debian E-UAE package. based on version E-UAE 0.8.29-WIP4

My machine is an AMD Athlon running Ubuntu Hardy Heron, with a ATI (X1600)
card using the propriatary drivers from ATI (catalyst 8.6).

My problem:
If I switch to fullscreen while the emulated amiga is booting (F12+s), I get
a full nice fullscreen amiga, also in the P96 screen in AmiKit.

However, if I F12+s to go back to Ubuntu or use F12+s after AmiKit has
opened a P96 screen I get the following problem:
- Fullscreen is not really fullscreen, it flicks fullscreen for a moment,
but goes back to windowed (uae is faster than uae-sdl at this).
- While EUAE thinks its fullscreened, mouse will not work and I will have to

What debug info can I provide to make the debugging better?

I hope we can sort this out! :)

Arnljot Arntsen
www.arnljot.com