[uae] Re: E-UAE 0.8.29-WIP3 is out

  • From: fari mueller <farimueller@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 11:22:32 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Richard,

apparently you've come up with something for me to try
out.
>> (thanks to fari mueller for keeping up the
pressure)
Well, thank YOU for being willing to implement the
stuff. I'll test it as soon as I have time.
As it has been quite a while since my last compiling
attempts took place, I'll just summarize what I'm
going to do, please complain when something is wrong.
First of all run './configure --with-sdl-gfx' then
'make' and 'make install' to compile and install it.
After that I have to run 'export SDL_VIDEODRIVER=dga'
to set SDL to DGA output - is this still correct or do
I have to select DGA2 somehow?
Then I have to add 'gfx_vsync=true' to my .uaerc and
see if it works.

Greetings

Frank

--- Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>