[uae] Re: Damn ... segfault!

  • From: Martin Steigerwald <Martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 17:14:40 +0200

Am Montag, 26. Juli 2004 10:14 schrieb Keith G. Robertson-Turner:
> Argh! That'll teach me to go so long without running UAE.
>
> Just ran 0.8.25-20040302 that I've had installed for months, and got a
> seqfault:
>
> Found 0 joysticks

Hello,

What audio support did you install for your SDL version? On Debian it better
not be libsdl1.2debian-arts when you use KDE. Known bug in Debian as I posted
some days ago:

That libsdl1.2debian-arts breaks any SDL application that uses sound including
any UAE compiled with SDL is a known problem:

But that doesn't explain, that didn't happen before on your system. Oh well,
maybe it does. Did you update it in the mean time, maybe the  bug doesn't
happen with older SDL packages.

Regards,