[uae] Re: Change to default configuration?

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 22:41:58 -0500

Hi Dennis

On Tuesday 18 January 2005 04:49 pm, Dennis Smith wrote:
> Did you ever find the problem with the CD directories?

I have fixed this now. When constructing a path to a host file or dir, it
wasn't taking proper account of host paths which ended with an AmigaDOS
volume specifier ':' or path separator '/'.

For example, when accessing the path s/startup-sequence relative to the volume
UAE: it would look for a file called UAE:/startup-sequence.

Anyway. This is fixed now. I plan to release 0.8.28 fairly soon (possibly at
the weekend) which contains this and some other bug-fixes.