[uae] Re: Change to default configuration?

  • From: Jens Weichert <nexusle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 21:34:52 +0100

Am 15.01.2005 um 17:31 schrieb Richard Drummond:

Hi All

Currently, the default E-UAE configuration specifies floppy images 'df0.adf'
in drive 0, 'df1.adf' in drive 1, etc.

Would anybody complain if I changed this so that the default is to have no
disk image mounted?

Don't know if this is relevant...

But, I don't know as E-UAE features this, is it possible to make E-UAE automatically seaching for the "rom.key" in the same directory as the ROM is? If this does so, the line "kickstart_key_file" is only needed if the Key is on another place...

greets Jens