[uae] Re: CAPS plugin (was 'Compile problems with UAE 0.8.25')

  • From: Mauricio Muñoz Lucero <maurice@xxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:16:01 +0200

Hi!!! ^__^

> Well, like I said I already tried adding the exact directory to
> ld.so.conf. I had added the symlink in /usr/lib/ and it had made no
> difference. Unless there are some other 'instructions' I'm unaware of,
> shouldn't that be it? Where is uae trying to load the CAPS plug-in from?
> I have the library itself copied to /usr/lib/ now, and it still comes up
> with 'Failed to load CAPS plug-in.' and dies (yes, the file and path are
> world readable). Is anyone else trying to run UAE+CAPS on Debian Woody?
If you are using the last version of CAPS plug-in, the name of the lib are
changed, because that edit the 'src/caps/caps.c' source file and change the
line:
#define CAPSLIB_NAME    "libcapsimage.so.1"
to:
#define CAPSLIB_NAME    "libcapsimage.so.2"

Recompile and you will can use CAPS files again.

Maurice.