[uae] C156835562 - 1&1 Internet Support Re: Re: puae 2.0.2

  • From: support@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 08:27:48 +0100 (CET)

Dear  Fabien Meghazi,

Thank you for contacting us.

To further assist you with this query, may we know your account number
or domain name registered with 1&1? May we know what is the meaning of
the links you provided in your email and can you discuss what the issue
is all about? Your prompt reply is highly appreciated.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

--
Sincerely,
Liezel Tagac