[uae] C156834890 - 1&1 Internet Support Re: Re: puae 2.0.2

  • From: support@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 07:45:42 +0100 (CET)

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

To understand and further check on the issue, please provide any account
information (customer ID, domain) so that we can pull up your account.
We need to know what package you are currently using to quantify the
errors your are getting.  The requirements of the application will also
need to be matched with the allowed features of your account.

Your patience and cooperation is highly appreciated.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

--
Sincerely,
Enje Godinez

> I'm trying to build the most recent source tree
(puaex_2010_01_06.tar.gz) in Mac OS X and running into some problems.

> I have Mac OS X "Snow Leopard" 10.6.2, with the latest developer tools
(gcc 4.2.1).

> I'm using the following configure command:
>
> ./configure --with-sdl --with-sdl-sound --with-sdl-gfx --with-sdl-gl
--enable-gccopt --disable-sdltest --with-cocoa-gui

> There's a couple of trivial problems with src/gui-cocoa/cocoaui.m
which are easily fixed, after which building fails with the message:

> compemu_support.c:5415: error: ?veccode? undeclared (first use in this
function)
> compemu_support.c:5415: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
only once
> compemu_support.c:5415: error: for each function it appears in.)
>
> The only other references to 'veccode' are in src/compemu_raw_x86.c,
which declares veccode as static, and doesn't even appear to be getting
compiled, so I commented out the references to veccode in
src/compemu_support.c and proceeded. The next problem I get is:

> memory.c:3051: error: conflicting types for ?mapped_malloc?
>
> Easily fixed - the second argument to mapped_malloc is supposed to be
const (and isn't even used anyway).

> Last build problem:
>
> Undefined symbols:
>   "_au", referenced from:
>       _patch_residents in memory.o
>
> Also easily fixed. A function named "au" is called on line 2895 of
src/memory.c, but it is only used to create a string that is printed in
a call to write_log(...)... so I just commented-out those lines.

> Building is finally successful after this, but unfortunately when I
attempt to run the program it freezes. I've copied and pasted the output
below. I'm using a very vanilla A500-like config file that works in
Richard Drummond's version of E-UAE.

> Can anyone offer any suggestions as to what I can try next?
>
> Thanks.
>
> E-UAE 2.0.1
> Build date: Jan  7 2010 17:24:54
> SDLGFX: Initialized.
> SDLGFX: Using SDL version 1.2.13.
> SDLGFX: Display is 32 bits deep.
> SDLGFX: Found screenmode: 1920x1200.
> SDLGFX: Found screenmode: 1600x1200.
> SDLGFX: Found screenmode: 1600x1000.
> SDLGFX: Found screenmode: 1344x1008.
> SDLGFX: Found screenmode: 1280x960.
> SDLGFX: Found screenmode: 1344x840.
> SDLGFX: Found screenmode: 1280x800.
> SDLGFX: Found screenmode: 1024x768.
> SDLGFX: Found screenmode: 1024x640.
> SDLGFX: Found screenmode: 960x600.
> SDLGFX: Found screenmode: 800x600.
> SDLGFX: Found screenmode: 800x500.
> SDLGFX: Found screenmode: 640x480.
> Found 0 joystick(s)
> Found quartz raw keyboard mapping
> Using raw keymap
> Opening cfgfile '/Users/username/default.uaerc'...failed
> Opening cfgfile 'default.uaerc'...failed
> Opening cfgfile 'A500.uaerc'...okay.
> unknown config entry: 'cpu_type=68000'
> obsolete config entry 'sound_bits'
> unknown config entry: 'sound_max_buff=2048'
> Testing the RDTSC instruction ... done.
> Calibrating TSC frequency...TSC frequency: 2660.826640 MHz
> Found quartz raw keyboard mapping
> Using raw keymap
> Found quartz raw keyboard mapping
> Using raw keymap
> Entered action_replay_load()
> ROM loader..
> ROM KEY '/Users/username/Other/Amiga/Roms/Kickstart/rom.key' 2069
bytes loaded
> SDLGFX: Added P96 mode: 640x480x32
> SDLGFX: Added P96 mode: 640x480x8
> SDLGFX: Added P96 mode: 800x600x32
> SDLGFX: Added P96 mode: 800x600x8
> SDLGFX: Added P96 mode: 1024x768x32
> SDLGFX: Added P96 mode: 1024x768x8
> SDLGFX: Added P96 mode: 1920x1200x32
> SDLGFX: Added P96 mode: 1920x1200x8
> SDLGFX: Added P96 mode: 1600x1200x32
> SDLGFX: Added P96 mode: 1600x1200x8
> SDLGFX: Added P96 mode: 1600x1000x32
> SDLGFX: Added P96 mode: 1600x1000x8
> SDLGFX: Added P96 mode: 1344x1008x32
> SDLGFX: Added P96 mode: 1344x1008x8
> SDLGFX: Added P96 mode: 1280x960x32
> SDLGFX: Added P96 mode: 1280x960x8
> SDLGFX: Added P96 mode: 1344x840x32
> SDLGFX: Added P96 mode: 1344x840x8
> SDLGFX: Added P96 mode: 1280x800x32
> SDLGFX: Added P96 mode: 1280x800x8
> SDLGFX: Added P96 mode: 1024x640x32
> SDLGFX: Added P96 mode: 1024x640x8
> SDLGFX: Added P96 mode: 960x600x32
> SDLGFX: Added P96 mode: 960x600x8
> SDLGFX: Added P96 mode: 800x500x32
> SDLGFX: Added P96 mode: 800x500x8
> No disk in drive 0.
> CBuilding CPU table for configuration: 68000 prefetch 24-bit
> 1876 CPU functions
> Building CPU, 44316 opcodes (0 1 1)
> CPU=68000, FPU=0, JIT=0.
> CPUID level=10, Family=6, Model=15, Mask=6, Vendor=GenuineIntel [0]
> JJC2010-01-07 17:31:11.031 uae[43904:903] Warning once: This
application, or a library it uses, is using NSQuickDrawView, which has
been deprecated. Apps should cease use of QuickDraw and move to Quartz.
> SDL: sound driver found and configured at 22050 Hz, buffer is 100 ms
(4410 bytes).
> BEAMCON0 0000 -> 0020
> PAL mode V=50Hz H=15600Hz (227x312)
> chipmem cleared
>
> (Yes, it does print that 'C'. The program freezes with the cursor
sitting immediately after the C, on the same line.)

http://au.movies.yahoo.com/session-times/