[uae] Re: Better handling of the project

  • From: Daniel Pimley <uae@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 10:36:26 +0000

On 30 Jan 2010, at 00:38, David Lowe wrote:

As an aside, Mr. Drummond AKA Evi1Rich has been posting patches to E- UAE on SourceForge since he stopped talking to us; the most recent patch was last October.

Interesting. Richard committed some code on 2009-10-18. Before that, his most recent commit was May 2008, which is about the time he disappeared from our radar. Well, for me that more or less answers one question: Richard seems to be alive and well somewhere in the world. I'm glad to know that, at least. Best wishes to you, sir.

Regards,
Daniel Pimley