[uae] Are default paths ignored on OS X?

  • From: Daniel Pimley <uae@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 10:58:15 +0000

I've made default paths editable in Hi-Toro, but I've discovered a problem while testing: the entries are accepted by UAE when the configuration file is read, but then they are ignored and UAE searches for files with relative paths in the current directory as it normally would. I'm testing with E-UAE 0.8.28 (build date Sep 20 2005). Am I doing something wrong here:

config_description=Default configuration
config_info=Made by Hi-Toro OS X configuration editor for E-UAE
unix.rom_path=/Applications/E-UAE/ROM/
unix.floppy_path=/Applications/E-UAE/Disks/
unix.hardfile_path=
kickstart_rom_file=kick3.1.rom

I've tried putting the default path entries at the bottom and top of the configuration file and I've tried removing the trailing slashes from the paths. I also tried "x11.rom_path" just in case the documentation and the binary were contradictory, but UAE gave me an unknown option error.

Regards,
Daniel Pimley