[uae] Re: Action Replay Broken - Some progress

  • From: Toni Wilen <twilen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:05:32 +0300

I reworked the interrupt code because it was rather broken (symptoms, for example, were broken sound effects in IK+). I guess my 'fixes' broke the Action Replay stuff...

Can you be more specific? AFAIK IK+ has broken audio code and needs cycle-exact to have correct audio.

btw, Interrupt() can be renamed to Interrupt7() or NMI() or similar because it is only used for level 7 stuff, I think. (debugger, cartridge emulation)

Warhead is also very broken, it expects move.w #$8000|<something>,INTREQ to not trigger the interrupt until following instruction has been executed.. (total mess in intro music if not working properly)

More bad audio code test cases: (all should be currently working)

- Mission Elevator (sample repeats during play)
- Murder (freezes when thunder-sample sounds after starting game)
- Faery Tale Adventure (noise at the beginning of title music is correct except if using A1000 configuration!)