[uae] AWeb crashes with uae test version

  • From: Martin Steigerwald <Martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 18:41:16 +0200

Hello Rich,

AWeb crashes here with the UAE linux test version when I start it and then just enter "www.amiga-news.de" in the URL gadget and try to load that page. I think I hit return, but may also be that I pressed the button to reload the page.

Attached is the conolse output. Once I got a lot of GTK-Critical messages, but I didn't have them again.

When trying the same with the release version of your 0.8.25 port it works correctly.

Regards,
Martin