[u3aavcuss] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "pgasson" <pgasson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <u3aavcuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 10:27:08 -0000

To Susan Riche

Do you have a query about the link you have circulated?  The purpose of CUSS
is to enable members to seek advice on computer-related matters.

My computer detected your link as a 'Trojan horse' and refused to open it,
but another member says it seems to be something to do with German dogs.

If you think you have a security problem, Ron Meadowcroft suggests you have
a word with him at the next monthly meeting.  (If you don't know Ron, I or
the Membership Secretary can direct you.)

Regards

Peter Gasson

Secretary

Aylesbury Vale U3A