[u3aavcuss] Re: help

  • From: James McKay <james.mckay90@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: u3aavcuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 17:29:57 +0100

What I want/need to be able to do is insert another column (or two) into the data base (without losing it) so that I can prepare a mailing list by selecting names. At present if I use the database to prepare a mailing list (labels) it selects all the names on the list. I need to be able to make labels for those who are not present at meetings.. As you will have guessed I need to be able to work better with excel/word

cheers
Jim

Mike Bean wrote:
Yes, it is easy IF what you want to select by is in your data file!

So tell all!

Mike