[u3aavcuss] Re: Microsoft XP updates

  • From: Margaret crafts <mcrafts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computer probs u3acuss <u3aavcuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 15:29:24 +0000

Hi Brian

I am not receiving all these "updates"! I too use Microsoft XP

Margaret Crafts

From: bandsar@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: u3aavcuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [u3aavcuss] Microsoft XP updates
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 12:25:30 +0000

Hi All
Is anyone experiencing the same phenomenon as me?
Practically every time I shut down my computer (I'm using Microsoft XP) I get
advised that there are updates to be down loaded. So I do as I'm told and
follow the instructions!
This used to happen "occasionally", but now it is practically every time,
sometimes twice a day.
My question is: Is Microsoft really generating this number of updates, or is my
"download and install" software not working properly so I keep getting advised
about the same update that failed to install last time?
Brian Robson
All your Twitter and other social updates in one place
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/137984870/direct/01/