[typeabilitybeta] Re: Demo

  • From: "Scott Erichsen" <scott.erichsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <typeabilitybeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 05:31:26 +0100

Hi,

I have just played with the demo and it worked great. It told me that I
had 10 times left to use it which was correct.

I cant find anything from my extensive use of it today with both JAWS
and MAGIC that would stop us releasing it.

So all working here just fine.

Scott Erichsen
Support and Training, Blindness Products

T & T Consultancy Australia Pty LTD.

795 Pacific Highway,
Gordon,
NSW, 2072

Tel: +612 9499 5075
Fax: +612 9499 5073
Website: www.tandt-consultancy.com.au

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy
Australia PTY Limited have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails
and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are transmitted.
We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail messages.