[tvservice] Re: tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • From: Anthony Clayton <tcccjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 00:36:58 -0700 (PDT)

  I am working on is a RCA model F36648 chassis CTC203CA5,that has a solid
white line across the screen from left to right or from right to left, has a
burnt resistor R14509 that is white in color I know it horizontal claps.I
replace the resistor with a 330 ohm 2 watt (orange orange brown gold 5%) I also
replacest sevral capacitor C14803,C14805,C14505,C14506,C14502. I also replace
U14501.
The picture open up but still had white line across the middle of the screen
the the tv off and on a few time checked T14301 cold solder joints power by up
tv goes into shut down made sure nothing is touching power it back up shut down.
 what is my next step I do not have an schematic for this chassis,any help
woulb be apprecated.
Thank you