[tvservice] Sony KP-46Wt510

  • From: Mike Schoettinger <kc8lqu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tv_repair_help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 03:01:06 +0000

Hi All,

I am still working on this POS Sony model kp46-wt510.  It is really throwing me
for a loop.  It came in with a blown power supply and stk's.  I have replaced
the power supply and the STK392-560 with the stk392-570.  The problem I am
having now is it is blinking 5 times.  I get a picture and sound but the
picture isn't good.  All the whites have a green shade to them.  All the power
supply voltages are good going to the Stk's.  When I do the zoom feature it
also distorts the picture even more and makes it bowed.  I have been working on
tv's for about 5 years now and I have done quite a few hitachi's, JVC, and
samsung but this one has got me.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Sincerely,

Mike

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?h=myidea?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_myidea:112009