[tvservice] Re: Remove Yourself From The List

  • From: VCRFIX@xxxxxxx
  • To: tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 15:15:01 EST

This email is to all who wish to be removed from the freelist.

First off, I'm in no way affiliated with running the list, I'm just a
member. For awhile now I have seen many responders, who do not realize that
their
reply's to the freelist to be removed, also get forwarded to all the other
members on the list, which in turn sends out more unsolicited email.

So, anyone who wants to be removed, go the website, enter your email at the
bottom of the page, select Unsubscribe to remove yourself. I hope that
everyone  who does not want to be on the list does this.

Hope everybody has a great Day!
Jim

Go here to remove yourself from the list:
_http://www.freelists.org/list/tvservice_
(http://www.freelists.org/list/tvservice)