[tvservice] RCA D52W15 Red Tube Problems

  • From: "Mike Schoettinger" <kc8lqu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:11:24 +0000

HI,

I am working on a RCA D52W15 and the neck board on the red tube is burnt up.  Specificly the ribbon cable that goes between the red and green boards and a couple capacitors on the red board.  Has anyone seen this problem before?  Does anyone have a ribbon cable laying around?  I will hard wire it if I have to but I would rather have a ribbon cable.  Thanks in advance.

5 Star Electronics
Mike Schoettinger
(937) 475-2240

Who's that on the Red Carpet? Play & win glamorous prizes.