[tvservice] Re: RCA D52W15 52" Rear Projection

  • From: Dan Resinger <kryptogato@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 00:45:23 +0000

Sorry to say that I don't have much "positive" experience with this chassis.  I
have had a couple of them in for repair, but ended up changing the deflection
module.  The only exception to this is on one occasion where the RF connector
had been broken off, there was a fuse blown just behind the RF connector.  This
was an easy fix.

Best regards,
Dan @ Dick's TV

From: kc8lqu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tvservice] RCA
D52W15 52" Rear ProjectionDate: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 00:02:04 +0000

HI,

I am working on a RCA d52w15 projection tv.  It will turn itself on and off
three times and then quit.  I have replaced the flyback and a few capacitors.
The horizontal output measures ok on my meter.  Anyone seen this problem and
been able to fix it yet?  Thanks for any advice.

5 Star Electronics
Mike Schoettinger
937-475-2240

Who's that on the Red Carpet? Play & win glamorous prizes.
Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one place!
Find it!
http://maps.live.com/?wip=69&FORM=MGAC01