[tvservice] Re: Philips TP3669 TV Chasis 36Z500-7563

  • From: John Hasdorff <jhasdorff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 21:59:01 -0500

Hey,
any particular reason I'm getting copied in on TV service call stuff again????? I thought I had put an end to that a few years ago. I DON'T FIX TV'S!!!!!!
Please remove my email address.

At 08:38 PM 2/11/2009, you wrote:
Hi I work on mostly sony and lg and a few others but your right sounds like power suppy bad.Check B+ regulater or mosfets in suppy if it uses themmaybe rectifierand caps