[tugs] TUGS Upcoming Events

  • From: sm.chow@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 00:34:07 -0500

Hello All!

I hope everyone is hanging in well as the end of term quickly arrives. As the
term comes to a close, everyone can use a small break in the mist of papers,
projects, tests & exams. TUGS has a bunch of great events coming up and we'd
love to see you there! Come out for a good time, meet fellow geography
students and take that much needed break.

* General Meeting
Our general meeting is open to everyone. Come and voice your opinions on how
TUGS is handling your needs. This general meeting will focus a Q & A session
regarding the new changes to geography subject POSTS. Students, particularly
first years with questions about geography subject POSTS are encouraged to
come out.

Date:   Monday, November 28

Time:   2 - 3

Place:  SS 5064

*Film Night
Come out after class and catch a great movie with snacks and good friends!

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
[the one with Jonny Depp]

Date:   Monday, November 28

Time:   8 - end of movie

Place:  SS 2125

~~~~~***Fall Social***~~~~~
A great event to meet and greet with professors in a non-lecture format. Stop
by for a meet and greet, quick chat with friends and professors and lots of
yummie holiday treats! Food & Drink provided by TUGS

Date:   Thursday, December 1

Time:   2 - 5

Place:  PG 101

Hope to meet you all at the Fall Social and other events!

Shannon Chow
TUGS Technical Officer
Sidney Smith Hall, Room 613