[tugs] GeoLunch today: Noon, Thurs Feb 1st!

  • From: "TUGS: Toronto Undergrad Geog Society" <tugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 23:43:43 -0500

Just a reminder!

GeoLunch is taking place tomorrow (Thursday - Feb 1) at noon in room SS
2116.
Topic: The different aspects of physical geography & the career and research
opportunities it offers
Free Pizza and drinks!  Be there at noon, sharp, to make sure there's some
food there for you!

Professor Davis will be speaking on the different aspects of physical
geography & the career and research opportunities it offers.  This is an
informal, relaxed gathering with free pizza and drinks.  Please feel free to
come down and listen to what Professor Davis has to say on the topic.  This
is a great way to find some direction to your studies as far as what can be
done with them once school is over (both for the summer and as a career).
Even as a student of human geography, this talk can be interesting as it
talks of what the other half does (and, as we all know, there is consideral
overlap between human and physical geography!)  We hope to see you there...

This event has been organized by TUGS, please give us your feedback on it:
tugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Daniel Stevens