[tugs] DATE MISTAKE FOR PIZZA LUNCH

  • From: Helen Kelly <hkelly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 24 Nov 2000 19:30:08 +0000

Sorry guys, my error!! In the newsletter I mistakenly said that the "Meet the
Department" Pizza Lunch was on Friday December 1st.

The ACTUAL date is Monday December 4th from 12-2pm in SS2124a.

Sorry for any misunderstanding...I'm a dufus.

I'm now going to hide my head in shame all weekend....

Helen Kelly
TUGS Public Relations Officer
HKelly@xxxxxxx

This email will self destruct in 20 seconds. You have
been warned.
For up-to-the-minute music news, reviews and specials visit
http://www.nme.com

Get free e-mail (anyname@xxxxxxx) now at http://www.nmemail.com

The sender of this e-mail is NOT an employee or associate of NME,
nme.com or any other IPC magazine.