[tugsgen] Another TUGS Newsletter!

  • From: "TUGS:Toronto Undergraduate Geography Society" <Tugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 13:00:57 -0500

News from the TUGS Exec for this week,

UPCOMING TUGS EVENTS:

OFFICE EVENT THURSDAY 23rd NOVEMBER 12-12:20pm
Everyone is invited! Bring yourselves, your friends and anyone else
you pick up off the streets :-) Come down to the TUGS office
(SS613 in the basement next to the Hangar) at 12 noon for fun and
frolics with the TUGS exec!! Astound your friends with your skills at
"Chubby Bunny" and "Pin the Tail on the Map of Canada"!! A good
time will be had by all, so come along next Thursday!!

TUGS JAM NIGHT THURSDAY 30th NOVEMBER 8:30pm @
REGAL BEAGLE
A reminder about this event...again bring your friends, instruments
or just your voice. Come and make beautiful music with TUGS in
the Regal Beagle @ St. George and Bloor. It is a bar, so alcohol
will be available, and it also has a kitchen if you're feeling a little
peckish.

WINTER GAMES DAY!!! THURSDAY DECEMBER 7th 11am-3pm
Everyone prepare yourselves for our biggest event yet!! Winter
Games Day will be an amazing extravaganza of fun and laughter.
The venue is TBA but it WILL be outside on a field....somewhere on
campus. More details nearer the time, but mark the date in your
diary and don't even think about scheduling anything else for that
day!

RCDT NEWS
Just to clear up a few questions....the Rapid Crayon Deployment
Team is NOT a serious group. Confusion seems to have ensued
from the last announcement - we WILL be at all TUGS events
causing havoc, but the time commitment will not extend over that!
The RCDT is just a chance for us to make fun of everyone who has
ever said "Geography is just colouring in" and take colouring to
another level! So, if you would like to help out and have some fun
running around campus in overalls creating mayhem email me
(HKelly@xxxxxxx).

That's all for now,

Helen Kelly
TUGS Public Relations Officer