[tssg-tech] Re: web developers Monday subgroup meeting and Musicians Manager Status

  • From: Jim Cant <cant_jim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tssg-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 23:37:38 -0400

Hi,

As per Ed's suggestions, I had a look at Ron's database plan and made a first
pass at implementing it as a SQL script (it's attached) to build the database.

In general, it follows Ron's plan. I had some questions and made some
suggestions that are noted in the attached file.

Cheers,

Jim

Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 17:08:06 -0400
Subject: [tssg-tech] Re: web developers Monday subgroup meeting and Musicians
Manager Status
From: esbroadwin@xxxxxxxxx
To: tssg-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Andy! Our objective for this subgroup meeting (Monday, 5/21/2012, 1:00 -
3:00 PM, Acton Public Library, upstairs conference room) is to have Ron Smith
lead us in a working session to get interested programmers started on
development of Musicians Manager user stories that are similar in functionality
to the ones Ron has already developed.  Those user stories are: 13, 1, 3, 5, 6,
9, 15, 16.

 If you plan on attending, please reply to this email.   The development
environment we are working with consists of XAMPP, Eclipse, Tortoise SVN, and
one of the following browsers:  Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari.  If
you have a laptop with the development environment set up, please bring it to
the meeting.
 It might be helpful to review Ron's database schema planning document
(attached, also available on the wiki) prior to the meeting. Please let me know
if you have any questions, comments,  or need additional info.
 Ed On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 9:13 AM, Andy Leuper <aleuper@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Folks,
I have booked the upstairs Conference Room at the Acton Library for Monday May
21 from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.  This is for the programmers' subgroup meeting for the
Musicians Manager web project.  There is a projector available for us to use
and project onto the wall.

The agenda will be as discussed at last Wednesday's TSSG Group meeting.  If you
missed the meeting but are still interested in doing software development for
the web project you are welcome to attend.  Questions about the agenda should
be directed to Ed and Ron.

Regards,
--Andy