[tssg-tech] Re: web developers Monday subgroup meeting

  • From: David Chick <dchick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tssg-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 09:53:41 -0400

Hi Andy,

This week has been a bit hectic for me. I suppose that's a good thing, but in
pressing to get things out of the way for Wednesday's meeting I gave myself a
monumental headache (and didn't quite finish, either), so I decided to slow
down and sort myself out instead.

Anyway, I'm interested in showing for the Monday afternoon subgroup. Do you
think we could still meet before that (at the Littleton Library, or my house if
necessary) for as much as an hour? I'd really appreciate some help catching up
with current events.

David Chick
dchick@xxxxxxxxxxx
978-952-2920