[tssg-tech] Yes, the Meeting Really is at the Acton Memorial Library this Week

  • From: Dorrie Bartels <dorriebartels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tssg-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 23:09:22 -0400

We will be meeting at the Acton Memorial Library on July 25.  This is a
onetime departure from our usual schedule of meeting in Chelmsford on the
4th week of each month due to a conflict that was scheduled prior to our
request for the time slot.  Thank you to the Acton Memorial Library for
accommodating us an extra week this month.  Thank you to the Chelmsford
Public Library for ongoing use of their facilities.  We will be returning
there on August 22, 2012.