[tssg-tech] Re: Comments of PK's architecture diagram

  • From: "Rob" <robertdionne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tssg-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 18:48:46 -0500

Problem solved - graphics found!

My Word-2003 has several views: Normal View, Web Layout View, Print Layout
View, Outline View, and Reading Layout.

I find that the default "Normal View" and "Outline View" displays the text
only.  Switching to one of "Web Layout", "Print Layout" or "Reading Layout"
views will render the graphics.

Thanks,

Rob

  _____

Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 14:01:36 +0000
To: Cant_jim@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: groupsupdates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Updates in Your Groups, February 28, 2011

Updates in Your Groups
 <http://www.ygroupsblog.com/blog/updates-in-your-groups/> Beta

 <http://www.ygroupsblog.com/blog/updates-in-your-groups/> Learn more about
the Update Email

TSSG-Chelmsford

pkaufmann80 <http://profiles.yahoo.com/pkaufmann80>  posted a file
PK-EventBossDesign.doc
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TSSG-Chelmsford/files/?prop=eupdate>

To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use
of  <http://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/webbeacons/details.html> web
beacons in HTML-based email, please read our
<http://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/> Privacy Policy.

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use |
w> Unsubscribe from the Updates Email