[tsj-developers] Re: news ...

  • From: "T.Tran" <rumikhayyam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tsj-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 14:52:29 -0700 (PDT)

I'm assuming that the graphics you need now are Greco-Roman and Central
European style graphics?

I've been able to get my internet back working again so I can get to doing
buildings for your project starting on Friday. :)

-"Ogedei_the_Mad" @CivFanatics Forum

From: Nano Tod <nanotod@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [tsj-developers] news ...
Date: Friday, May 8, 2009, 4:42 AM

#yiv1647506994 .hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;padding:0px;}
#yiv1647506994 {
font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}

hi ...

well ... this days i was preparing a server to run and test the project ...
it's not finished enougth jet ... must be patient ...

i uploaded a page to view the current images used by the "imperio" theme (i
called imperio to this prototype) ...

http://tsjlabs.no-ip.org/imperio/help/show_theme_graphics

as you can see, the buildings and items images are very poor. there is where i
need more help ... :-)

i would like explain the structure:
- theme: its the "mod"s ... now we are defining the Imperio theme, located in
the early ages of a tipical civilization.
- iconset: i prepare this to has many iconsets. the players can choose one of
them. to start, we need only one "default" iconset.
- code (or image type).
  - help image: it must be an 128x128 image to show in help page and info
panel. used for resources, buildings and units.
  - map icon: it must be an arround 32x32 ico to paint in the map. used for
resources, buildings and units.
  - ico image: it must be an 16x16 ico image to paint in grids and buttons.
used for items, productions, constructions ...
- min / max zoom: used for resources, buildings and units, painted on the map.
we can use differents images when change the zoom level in the map.
- min / max age: used for buildings and units. we can use differents images
when change an age.
- side: we can use differents images form buildings and units of differents
sides (iberians, romans, asians, ...)

we must focus the images for one side (generic tribal), for one age (tribal
age), and i think that we can start with the same map image for every map zoom
level.

by the way, this is another preview screenshot:

http://tsjdesaserver/images/imperio/tsj-preview-rc5.png

see you ...

Más rápido, fácil, seguro y con lo que más te gusta de Windows Live, así es el
nuevo Internet Explorer 8 ¡Descárgatelo!