[tropicalfeteparty] Free Promotion for you

  • From: party@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tropicalfeteparty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 22:31:16 -600 GMT

Dear Sir or Madam:

Tropicalfete.com would like you to be part of their latest endeavor to promote
Caribbean events over the Internet. We have created an interactive web calendar
for the posting of Caribbean cultural events.  This feature will be launching
at the end of the month. Click the link below to get a better picture of the
new feature. http://www.tropicalfete.com/active/
This is FREE promotion for you. To have your events listed on tropicalfete.com
email the information to party@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tropicalfete.com is a very popular web site in the Caribbean Community in New
York, Toronto, Miami, England and the West Indian. The traffic to the site is
impressive and has been growing E.g. December 2000 34805 Hits, January 2001
45030 hits, February 2001 62746 Hits, We have high positions on major search
engines, such as AOL, Yahoo, MSN, etc. E.g. we have the number one position
on AOL=92s for the key words Caribbean entertainment. For the key word Caribbean
Chat we at place at number 12 on MSN

This is FREE promotion for you. To have your event listed on tropicalfete.com
email the information to party@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.tropicalfete.com