[triadtechtalk] Re: virus/worm addendum

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 09:53:47 -0500

From: "Armando Barreiro" <avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> I came across this tool, "Stinger", in another forum, Juanita.
>
> It looks promising:
> http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/

I have that one. It hasn't found anything on my pc though. Nither has AVG or
a2. I don't know if stinger has updates
or not.

By the way. Does it matter if you are connected or not when you run these tools?

I deleted my sisters temp folders and index.dat. It is running a lot better.
But every time she closes something
out. As it is closing you can see her desktop. And it is every color you can
think of. Even if she has other things
open. On top of rebooting all the time. I think the colors are maybe someone
has fooled with her screen resolutions.
I am afraid to fool with them because her monitor is soooo old. I wouldn't want
something to happen to it, while I
was fooling with it.

Juanita

---