[triadtechtalk] Re: google as a slide show

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:43:23 -0500

> wont get it form my isp... must be on your isp site only... and if so it is
> something they have added to the feature... an addon... hype means something
> that suposedly makes it beter,different,or whatever the choice of attraction
> may
> be called... build it up as something you cant live without.... chcuk..in Ok

http://www.google.com/custom?q=sigs&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&cof=AWFID:b073cb50e543717e%3BL:http://www.telepak.net/graphic
s/tpiLogo_google.jpg%3BAH:center%3B&domains=telepak.net&output=gv&oi=gvlink&sa=N

When I click on the slide show thingie this is the url I get, It has the slide
show thingie. You can click on about
and see what it is!