[triadtechtalk] Re: fes >was Bazooka<

  • From: Armando Barreiro <avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 00:22:42 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

You did mention you ran Spybot & Adaware, didn't you?

Try "hijackthis" & see if it comes up with anything else needing removal from your PC:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start=7&q=http://download.com.com/3000-2144-10227352.html&e=7704

Cleanup & the Messcleaner are temp, cookies, mru & junk file removers - they don't do anything in the registry.
Liked that toilet flushing sound, eh? I had CleanUp's older version, now I've dnlded. this new one.
Thanks for the update tip, Juanita.

I'm sticking with jv16, I've been using it to clean my temp files & to flush Internet Temporary Index.dat files, etc.
The new version of EsayCleaner is a dandy too.

HijackThis is similar to Spybot & AdAware in its functions, i.e., spyware removal.

HTH,
A.

A host is a host from coast to coast, and no one will talk to a host that's close, unless the host (that isn't close) is busy, hung, or dead.