[triadtechtalk] Re: Your tube and Flash

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 14:15:34 -0500

Just go to Adobe Flash site and reinstall your Flash player. http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

***********************************

Thank you Richard. I have those working now. Do you have any idea why when I go to the site for Armando's OT Friday it want play?I get a thumb nail.

     http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2539741

It says shockwave on the url when you get there. Is there a free version of any other shockwave other than adobe. I got it while I was reinstalling you tube and flash.

I am going to see if I can get someone to reinstall system restore and see if it will work. I deleted the url Armando sent by mistake,all about system restore. Maybe I can search and find it. Any of you still have it?

Richard thanks to you I think I am back to just one problem I hope.

Juanita

Your tube and flash does not work I just get an x. Can anyone help me fix this. More than likely I messed it up with ccleaner. There is nothing checked in applications now.
Well now I have three problems.

Re System restore

I went through all the steps Armando sent. It will let me make a restore point but it still want restore.It is running in services now. It also is on ZA. I tried a long time ago to turn it off reboot and turn it back on but it didn't work.

Do you suppose this will fix it? If so I will wait until someone with more nerve than I have to try it.

http://windowsxp.mvps.org/repairsr.htm