[triadtechtalk] Re: Yahoo mail

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 23:58:46 -0500

  From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx

  has to be done on her computer... or delete all cookies on yours so that
yahoo doesnt keep pulling up your
account which it will do if you are using your computer.... then she is the one
who needs to sign in....
easier to just use her computer and go to yahoo.com...  join yahoo  and go from
 there but use her name and
info using her pc...... chuck..in ok

  I realize it has to be done on her PC. I will go to her house and go to
Yahoo.com tomorrow and see if I can
help her. She tryed to do it today herself but she said they wouldn't let her
sign up. I think she just didn't
fill everything out right. As she said she put her password in. She used four
digits. I believe you have to
use 6 or more. Is that right?