[triadtechtalk] Re: Windows Messanger

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 17:31:08 -0600

  Yes I think Juanita was offended at what I said in my last post....... I
didnt mean to offend her, of course, I just meant to say I felt for her
........... doesnt matter ............... of course, she shouldnt have on her
PC what she doesnt want, but taking things off correctly should not cause her
the problems that she is having ........ I'll butt out now .....

  What problems am I having Sandy? I sure know how to scroll. I have word
perfect on here I think it is the one you have to buy.  Anyway it doesn't give
me spelling in OE. It is there but it is grayed out. Later on I might uninstall
it and get the free office I have heard about.
  Yes I have uninstalled a few things. Not all at once though. Wait a few days
to make sure there is no problem. I am not completely dumb.

  Sandy you work for Dell is that correct? I still need to know what
webcybercoach 3.2 dell is. Do you know? Is that program Bruce was speaking of,
dsagent that updates if need be. It doesn't sound like it. It sounds more like
gator or a simular program.

  Merry Christmas to all Most of all lets remember what Christmas is really for.