[triadtechtalk] Re: Web site

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 14:02:06 -0600

  Well I also went to yahoo and got the same thing!

  Juanita

  It was human error by someone at google.  Saw it on the news yesterday and
thought of you! lol

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/01/technology/internet/01google.html?_r=1&partner=rss&emc=rss

  Donna

  In a message dated 2/1/2009 11:14:09 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
armandobarreiro@xxxxxxxxx writes:
    Which browser are you using when this happens, IE? If IE, which version?

    Which search engine, IE defaults to MSN Search, but you can choose to
change your default search engine. I use Firefox, exclusively, and Google is
the default search engine in that broser.

    XP is your operating system, correct? Is it fully updated?

    Give us the link to a website that will include the disclaimer "this web
site might harm your computer" so that we can better investigate this...

    Armando