[triadtechtalk] Re: WIN Explorer

  • From: Armando Barreiro <avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 16:05:20 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Try
http://ask-leo.com/archives/000043.html
or
http://www.informit.com/articles/article.asp?p=29744&seqNum=8
or
http://www.mcse.ms/message600885.html
or
http://www.techtv.com/callforhelp/answerstips/windowstips/story/0,24330,3362922,00.html

HTH,
A.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Moss
Sent: May 10, 2004 2:57 PM
To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [triadtechtalk] WIN Explorer

In win explorer I can click on "view, status"  and the size of the selected folder is shown at the bottom.  How can I make this view open with explorer. I have WIN XP.

Jim Moss

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar – get it now! VIEW ARCHIVES @ http://www.freelists.org UNSUBSCRIBE by sending email to triadtechtalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the Subject field. To VIEW/CHANGE your subscription status go to //www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk Contact List Owner - dbcfour@xxxxxxx

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com