[triadtechtalk] Re: Test

  • From: DBCfour@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 21:31:32 EDT

Brian,

I can't see your pwd, or even reset it.

I can unsub you, then add you back.  You should get an email w/a  generic
PWD.  You can then log in and change it to whatever you want it to  be. ;-)

Wanna go that route?

In a message dated 10/15/2009 3:48:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
brian99@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Donna,

Thanks for getting every thing working again!

Just  one remaining problem.

With all the changes and things I have lost  track of my current password.

I was trying to access the archives and I  put in my current email
address, but when I put in the password I  remembered this is what I kept
getting:
// /
//
"Sorry, but this  account is not a valid FreeLists list owner account."

/Please advise  when you get a minute.

I hope you are making progress on your  project.

BRIAN

***********
/
/
DBCfour@xxxxxxx  wrote:
> Probably an email address change.  I normally approve your  stuff that
> comes through for moderation because of an unknown address  because I
> know ya. :-)
>
> In the middle of a huge  project for work and my own email got so
> backed up that my box got  full more than once in the past month or
> so.  I could have  missed something. :-)
>
> Donna
>
> In a  message dated 10/1/2009 5:16:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
>  brian99@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
>     Just testing to  see if I receive this message since I had to register
>   for some reason.
>
>      BRIAN

unsubscribe in  the Subject field.