[triadtechtalk] Re: Still.... Sloooooooooow Computer

  • From: Cuffy10@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 19:07:26 EDT

In a message dated 10/10/03 3:58:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Cuffy10@xxxxxxx
writes:
Cuffy10@xxxxxxx
writes:
I'll keep 'alookin'.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There must be a pony in here somewhere Armando....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.xptuneup.com/xptuneup_downloads.htm
I don't know what's going on with all the lists, listservers, whatever, but
all the links are coming in as URLs, and thus non-clickable.
I just tried a little experiment using Metapad, which you can get
here.....http://welcome.to/metapad/
If you highlight the text and copy it into a new file in Metapad the URLs
become clickable again. (they leave here clickable)
Using Metapad you can save the links or just don't save that new message and
close Metapad.
Only workaround I can find for the links problem??
Ooops... forgot to mention, in Metapad a url must be at the beginning of a
line to become clickable.
The two links above, the first will turn clickable when dropped into a new
file in Metapad. The second URL, for Metapad, has a word in front of it and
doesn't show as clickable. Delete everything in front of http and voila, it
turns
blue and clickable, just the way I like them.