[triadtechtalk] RegSeeker Info

  • From: brian99 <brian99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 13:04:03 -0600

Since there was some talk about RegSeeker I wanted to mention this site that recommends it:
http://www.onlythebestfreeware.com/default.asp
They mention it is among there best freeware and this is what they say about it:

"6-Sep-2003: Thanks to several helpful visitors, I've found a worthy replacement for the registry cleaner in jv16 PowerTools: RegSeeker <http://www.onlythebestfreeware.com/program.asp?program_id=30>. I also looked at EasyCleaner, but RegSeeker found much more errors in my registry and has several other registry-related features too."

"16-Aug-2003: Removed jv16 PowerTools, because it has become shareware. If anyone knows a good registry cleaner"

It may be of some help if others want to try it out especially since jv16 PowerTool, and EasyCleaner have been recommended by others in the group.

BRIAN