[triadtechtalk] Re: Ready for a little problem solving!

  • From: brian <brian99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 13:23:32 -0500

Victor & Armando,

No, the problem only occurs when opening some web sites while using Firefox (Iam using V12.0).
It is the web page itself that becomes distorted while increasing the text.
I have quite a number of apps, but none of them are used to display the web site display.

This is the web site I was using as an example in the copies in my email
:
Track Economic Index Trends and Graph Financial Industry Rates - http://tinyurl.com/3dhktzp

Some more examples:

These sites display that work without any distortion:
TheFrugalComputerGuy.com - http://thefrugalcomputerguy.com/

Best Free Portable Applications - https://www.techsupportalert.com/best-free-portable-programs.htm

Windows In Your Pocket : Introduction - http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/windows-pocket,1113.html

But these sites become distorted if the text on the page is increased:
The Best Tips and Tweaks for Getting the Most Out of Firefox - How-To Geek - http://www.howtogeek.com/111889/the-best-tips-and-tweaks-for-getting-the-most-out-of-firefox/

100 best ever free PC system tools | News | TechRadar - http://www.techradar.com/news/software/applications/100-best-ever-free-pc-system-tools-705029

I hope these additional sites may point to the issue.

Thanks,

Brian

On 5/15/2012 8:24 AM, armando barreiro wrote:
Agreed!, Victor is on the right track. Is this an app accessed through some web browser, an "add on", or is it an installed program?

Armando