[triadtechtalk] Privacy & Security Page

  • From: brian99 <brian99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 10:50:08 -0500

Joe,
Thanks for thinking of me when posting the link to the Eric Howes Privacy & Security Page.

It looks like he worked a life time to accumulate all that information! I took a quick peek at a few of the pages.
However, since I don't have much time I can devote to the computer for the next week so, I will have to bookmark the site and come back an study it later.

This is more like a semester assignment rather than a weekend for me.

Thanks as usual for the help.

BRIAN