[triadtechtalk] Re: Portable Program Question

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 09:41:24 -0400 (EDT)

Brian keep in mind there are all sorts of rogue junk that gets added  on
when you install lots of programs.... most of them are near useless and when
comes to toll bar helpers I dump them totally have no use nor want any jerk
outfit taking my control for their advert trash bag junk. And if after
deleting  the toolbar trash a particular program wont work to me it simply
means
came form  the garbage can since needs trash to make money for the
company.Keeo\p it simple  stupid still is my game plan and I will not allow or
keep
any of the rash drive  by add-ons that get stuck in with lots of
programs..... and near all the big  outfits sucker you into it...... ask your
self...
how many times have you seen  the Google junk added in when installing
programs? to me way too many and I do  use Google but not as a toolbar and the
rest of the junk it wants to add so they  can make money.To me seems you have
been out searching the dumpster's and  finding so called needed programs that
have dumped stuff on you  unknowingly. keep in mind there are no more free
lunches...... its all advert  trash generally.......... chuck in  Ok