[triadtechtalk] Re: Portable Program Question

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 14:11:59 -0500

 Here is a free program that claims to uninstall tool bars and more.

http://toolbarcleaner.com/

Juanita
  Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 11:00 PM
  Subject: [triadtechtalk] Portable Program Question

  I hope everyone had a god holiday,

  Hopefully everyone had a good time and is ready for a little challenge.

  I finally have what I think may be an easy question!

  I have ended up with some programs on my computer that I would like to delete.
  But they are not in the add/remove location or in Reinstaller.

  E.G, Isotonic-Eng7 Tool bar Helper is one of them.
  Since it does not show up on the list, I am thinking it may be a portable
program and I can just delete its .exe file.
  However, I don't think I should delete the .exe file if they are not portable.

  Is there an easy way to determine if a program is portable?

  Brian