[triadtechtalk] Re: OTF - Are you a Johnny?

  • From: <bodhigo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 17:36:28 -0400

Armando:
It's been a long time since I've writen and needed your help but I do read any
emails that come my way from you. It's amazing to me how much caring can be
felt for people I don't know using my computer as a vehicle. I don't know
Juanita Kimble but I read the emails she sends to your site asking for help and
I like her. Armando, I read your computer advice, comments and jokes and I like
you. Thanks for the loving care you send out thru your computer. You are a
Johhny. Bodi> Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:06:11 -0400> From:
avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject:
[triadtechtalk] OTF - Are you a Johnny?> > http://www.stservicemovie.com/> >
Armando> > ________________________________________> PeoplePC Online> A better
way to Internet> http://www.peoplepc.com> VIEW ARCHIVES @
//www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk> > Contact List Owner -
dbcfour@xxxxxxx
Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by
today.